Terms & Conditions
By utilizing this
site, YOU as “The Customer” understand it is your full
responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories
you are purchasing are legal for you to own in your state or
jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, accepting
these terms and conditions in order to proceed, “The Customer”
acknowledges and affirms that they are legally allowed to own the
items in their shopping cart as detailed above. “The Customer”
further agrees that the laws of the State of Texas will govern any
disputes and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in
“The Customer” hereby certifies that they are 18 years of age or older if purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 years of age or older if purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun. “The Customer” also certifies that they are 18 years of age or older if purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 years of age or older if purchasing a handgun.
Like many other items we use, when used improperly firearms can be dangerous. By purchasing through this system you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for a legal purpose.
The Customer/buyer understands that handling, cleaning, or discharging firearms, ammunition or ammunition components may cause exposure to lead, you assume all responsibility for any lead exposure, and you hold X-Caliber Firearms harmless for lead exposure.
By ordering any product(s) from the X-Caliber Firearms website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the united states, nor to any foreign person, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, firearms, ammunition, electronic equipment, certain gear and firearm accessories, weapon-mounted or handheld optical equipment including rifle or handgun scopes, night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers, knives, and body armor including vests, helmets and shields.
Pricing & Payments
We accept all major credit cards except American Express.
Debit Cards will be processed as a credit card.
We accept Money Orders & Certified Checks/Cashiers Checks
NO PERSONAL CHECKS or BUSINESS CHECKS ACCEPTED
Mail Money Orders/Certified Checks to:
9500 Charolais Dr.
Crowley, Tx. 76036
Please Include your NAME and ORDER NUMBER with the check/money order.
We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on our purchasing price. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm lowers after you make your purchase.
Online price & description errors:
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge “The Customer's” credit card or we will return the money. If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not process the order without first contacting “The Customer”. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise “The Customer” to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill “The Customer”. By placing an order, “The Customer” agrees that X-Caliber Firearms will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
All Texas residents will be taxed at 8.25%. Residents of states other than Texas are responsible for any sales or use taxes incurred.
Occasionally we have only one item in stock and more than one person orders it. We will honor the order based on the first funded order. If we run out of a stock item we will cancel your order and refund your money or work with you to backorder your item.
Sales are final on: Sale Items, Clearance Merchandise and Special Orders.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping: We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the destination state where the item is to be shipped. Most handguns are shipped USPS (Postal Service) with all other items typically shipped UPS Ground.
Some items such as handguns, high capacity magazines and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your state. Please check local and state laws PRIOR to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your state for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying (see “Buying Process”).
All shipping charges are applicable to the lower 48 States. No shipments outside of the lower 48 states.
Oversized accessories, (this does not apply to firearms) will incur an extra shipping charge. if you have a question on shipping charges please ask and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Privacy & Security
X-Caliber Firearms respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
X-Caliber Firearms will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other entity. Any email address provided will only be used for customer contact and to fulfill “The Customer’s” order.
X-Caliber Firearms will not share your personal information with third parties.
This Privacy Statement applies only to the X-Caliber Firearms owned website and domain.
X-Caliber Firearms is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, X-Caliber Firearms has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you either see the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and kept secure and confidential.
If there are updates to the terms of the X-Caliber Firearms Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Firearms Handling & Safety Rules
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were discharge it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel points at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s), which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun's mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Always make sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun's general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun's ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should examine the firearm.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person's particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned after every use.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun's action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.